Nighthawk Energy supports the growing awareness of social, environmental and ethical matters when considering business practices. This statement provides an outline of the policies in place that guide Nighthawk Energy and its employees when dealing with social, environmental and ethical matters in the workplace.
Directors, company employees and contractors are responsible for ensuring compliance with this policy, and specifically to:
- Respect the rights of employees, treating them fairly and without discrimination
- Maintain high ethical standards in carrying out business activities in regard to dealing with gifts, hospitality, corruption, fraud and the use of inside information and whistle blowing
- Commit to provide opportunities for staff development
- Provide equal employment opportunities
- Commit to being honest and fair in all dealings with its partners, contractors and suppliers
- Commit to a proactive quality policy to ensure stakeholders are satisfied with Nighthawk Energy results and the way the business operates and to promote continuous improvement in the overall operations of Nighthawk Energy.
- Maintain and regularly review the environmental policy
- Nighthawk Energy is committed to continual improvement in all its standards and practices.